Why should you choose a Prudential Real Estate company over another real estate company?
- For more than 120 years, Prudential has developed a Rock SolidSM reputation for building and preserving individual security.
Global Customer Base
- More than 50 million people do business with Prudential... that’s one out every five households.
- Prudential spends more than $90 million annually on brand advertising, which has helped it become one of the most familiar brands in North America.
- With so much exposure, it’s no wonder that 98% of consumers recognize the Prudential name. The brand name is repeatedly reinforced in the most popular advertising media including television, radio, magazines, newspapers, and Prudential’s numerous media sponsorships. Prudential’s advertising is among the most aggressive in the industry, helping to plant the Prudential name in the minds of real estate buyers and sellers.
- There are over 1800 Prudential Real Estate member offices in North America with more than 60,000 agents, providing a substantial network of potential homebuyers.
- Not every company is invited to join Prudential Real Estate. It’s a highly selective process, and only those companies that measure up to Prudential’s demanding criteria may become part of the network.
- Prudential Real Estate Professionals is a brokerage member of Prudential Real Estate, a network brand of HSF Affiliates LLC, of which HomeServices of America, Inc.TM is a majority owner. HomeServices of America, a Berkshire Hathaway affiliate, is the second-largest, full-service residential brokerage firm and one of the largest providers of integrated real estate services in the U.S. HomeServices is comprised of many of the industry’s most respected real estate firms located across the nation, specializing in all areas including brokerage, mortgage, title and escrow services, insurance and relocation. For more information about HomeServices and its network of leading companies, visit www.homeservices.com.